Well, I have been busy today with cleaning. I finished cleaning out the garage and swept it twice. Then I cleaned out my little laundry room that had become a collection point for random items that didn't have a home. It really pooped me out though. I am going to start work on the craft room tomorrow and this weekend so hopefully I can post that soon.
As for a menu this week I kinda just cooked from the hip....I didn't really make a menu but it would really help if I did. Here is what we ate though....
Monday-Pork chops, rice, apple pie, cantelope
Tuesday-Grilled chicken, angel hair with spices,
Wednesday-Frozen lasagna dinner, banana bread, canned fruit
Thursday- Steak, flavored pasta from a packet (new thing for me to try), strawberries dipped in chocolate
Friday-Pizza, canned fruit
Saturday- Chili, rice, and beans if I make them, and cantelope
I wanted to give everyone a tip that I have found helpful. I keep a note pad on my fridge where I list my Wal-mart items and I force my self only to go once a week. I have found that I give wayyyyyyy too much money to Wal-Mart and if you keep a running list and make yourself wait to go shopping, you would be surprised how many frivolous items you keep yourself from buying and how many items you find you really could do without.
My dog played fetch today really well so I was very excited.....though that means every other time that I tried to play with him he understood me and was just playing dumb ;)
I have really decided that being a housewife is a full time job.....but being a Proverbial housewife is like two full time jobs. It really wipes me out, but it does make me feel proud at the end of the day with what gets done......and joel was really excited that i finished cleaning out the garage for him. I think that random surprises that you do for your husband do wonders in a marriage.....just on a side note.
Well, I am going to go try making that packet pasta and then play cards tonight.
Sorry it has taken me so long to post.....I will be better about this ;)
Hugs,
Jillian
3 comments:
That is really clean Jill... I spent today cleaning I think up to a Proverbs 31 level and it is a full time job times 2! You inspire me with all your house stuff.. it looks so cute and your not mom so i can't just say it is a mom thing... lol
i love you bunches!
Tyna
Your garage looks GORGEOUS!!!! I'm amazed! Mine has never looked that clean. Remember to take it easy though .... you already have a full-time position as mommi-to-be :) love you!
Hey Jill that is one clean garage. I am amazed. I know how much stuff was in there before. Just think how nice it will be to have somewhere to keep your car come winter so that it is not as cold. Love you bunches and can't wait till the end of the month when I get to see you all. Kaleb sends a hug.
Post a Comment