Okay,
I am going to be better about posting. To be quite honest I was waiting until I had a productive day so I could post a whole bunch of stuff that I had accomplished. Amazing how those days never come when you want them, you know?
Well, I did officially reach gross today in my kitchen when I came in to find a large black roach drinking my dog's water. I was so horrified and grossed out. Mom has not had roaches in years and years so I am afraid that I was so grossed out it wasn't funny. I felt so dirty and so I went and bleached my floor and then cleaned both my bathrooms, vacuumed, did laundry, picked up and felt a little better. Though you can't ever feel like you have cleaned enough after having a roach especially one who has taken to living off of you..... The roach met a immediate death i might add.
hmmm I did get two more art students this week. Both of their parents came and interviewed me which is a unique experience. I felt like I was having to sell myself which is a very odd feeling. Then earlier today a grandmother signed up her 9 year old for one of my classes. Which is young but she is supposed to be exceptionally talented and the class only had two 11 year olds so I figured it can't hurt. I still only have two boys in one of my classes so I need more students or if not I will combine them with the other class.
I need help getting up though ladies. I have been making 7:30-45 cause I can't sleep at night. I woke up today to Jerad telling me goodbye and realized it was 7:45 ! I was horrified. I am just so tired that I am not functional lately.... Sigh I don't know what my problem is, but sleep or no sleep I am getting up next week. I hate to sleep in! I also need help with my art and sewing . I discovered that I like you all a really lot and that it is hard to do any of that stuff by myself cause there is no one to force you to do it. So I am going to paint on my painting after I finish blogging but it is just so hard.....
Another random note I am making a fancy dinner tonight... I think I am going to do pizza pork with angel hair, bread sticks, strawberry jello with strawberries and blackberries ( YUM!), and salad and I got sparkling grape juice and rented Sargeant York and want to walk and play monopoly and maybe Deal or no Deal too...so should be fun.. I want to use my lace tablecloth and my china too... at least that is the plan...hopefully I will succeed... :)
lastly, we went to Olla's the other night for dinner and she made peanutbutter pie and it was absolutely amazing... I am going to get the recipe from her and then I am going to make it and that I will post... It is really rich but doesn't make you feel sick afterwards like some pies do....
well I need to go paint for a half and hour....
love you all!
I miss everyone so much!
Tyna
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that roaches that size can be tamed. I also think they have their own rescue agency which will not appreciate you squishing such a member in good standing. To avoid fines and the like I think the only course open to you is to invest in a roach motel. (tee hee I'm being witty and I bet no one has a clue what I'm talking about)
I agree with Mom that somehting must be done to save you from retaliation. I however think that they would benefit from a roach travel agency. You could send them to places like garbage alley, el camode, and the like. heheheheheheh
Post a Comment