Unfortunately I do. Jillian was cleaning her garage last week and gave the boys some stress balls she had in there. Nice thought, bad outcome. Micah was of course particularly fascinated and skooshed his all the time. He skooshed it once too often as he was being put to bed. The explosion was amazing. Fluorescent pink watery substance of nuclear proportions went everywhere (and I mean everywhere). Micah was drenched.... his eyes, his mouth, his hair, covered him, his clothes, his comforter, his bed, his walls, his sheets, his pillow, his stuffed animals, his EVERYTHING. Also his brother....his brother's bed, his brother's dresser, his brother's face, hair, comforter, sheets, clothes...... the carpet all the way into the hall.... the ceiling.
My conclusion??? Stress balls are not a cure for stress, they are a cause. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I never thought about what was in them....Sounds like a very big stressful mess not quit what it promised huh....;o)
I am really sorry about that ;)
I really wish I could have seen it though...next time call me!
I don't know why i felt the need to help fun things happen to you cause they already happen ofen enough :)
Post a Comment