Hi I have so much to do so I can only write a short blog
I went to my doctors appt. and she gave me an antibiotic for it. It wasn't so bad getting there ( the doctor I went to was in Yukon like 20 min away) However it was reversing the directions when things got fun.... I was fine until all the sudden I found myself going over huge ramps and traffic all over... lol and as you know 44 doesn't get that busy so I am desperately trying to find 44 and am going further and further down I40 east which eventually takes you to Dell city if you wanted to know then somehow I turned around and got off at Macarthur and then stopped and got someone to tell me how to get back home. Which I almost didn't. By a fluke I took an exit and got back on 44 near our house...
sigh! regardless it ate up my morning between the doctor's appt. and then getting lost. Also our AC is broke! Lol fun fun so I am going to clean a lil bit and then head out to Michaels if I can find it...
well I gotta clean up! love you all!
:)
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you got an antibiotic. Hope you feel better quick. How awful to get lost in the city.... I've done it before but I don't like the feeling of being on a highway and not knowing where that highway is or is going.
Post a Comment