Monday, August 13, 2007

New Skirt


I got one skirt done. It is not a great picture of me but at least you can see the skirt done. I am hoping to have the bathrobe done soon. I hope you all have a great day.



4 comments:

debi said...

Pretty skirt :) Prettier you :) I haven't been able to find the time to get into the sewing room. I have all sorts of projects on my plate but can't seem to find the time to do them. ugh! Guess I need to tweak my schedule huh? :) love you.

rachelerin said...

way to so! haha...you know, instead of way to go!...okay, never mind that really wasn't funny! miss you tons, and i'm in awe of your dilligence. hopefully i'll get school room pics up soon!

Jillian said...

You look really skinny in that picture.....I admire you sewing cause I really need to cause I have outgrown most of my clothes.
Miss you tons!

Tyna said...

Beth you are amazingly diligent I think your skirt is really cute too! I miss you lots... When are you going to come down... I would love to have you anytime you can make it... and I have furniture so now you can sit down :)
love you sis
miss you!