I can not seem to figure this thing out... I am frustrated.... I can't get my pictures so I can move them around ... grrrrrrrr
anyways we decided on a name for our puppy and are calling him Barick ( still not sure how i want to spell it) we flipped for it. I wasn't sure which one I wanted whether I liked Hobbes or Barick and so we flipped a quarter... He is calming down alot and getting big so I hope he will grow into the name and be a huge dog like Knightly though I don't think he will be as somber as him unless he changes alot. He is calming down alot which is really nice and is sleeping in the house and behaving though he still has his moments of terrible puppy :).
The other pictures are of our new furniture... It looks really bland on the internet... but I like it alot. It is kinda modern and almost western. I am at a loss though to decide what color to do the room. I desperately need some kind of color like green, red, blue, any suggestions.... I am finding the whole decorator aspect of being a housewife daunting...
hmmmm as far as what I have been up to lately...hmmm not getting up for one. I am so frustrated with myself I woke up today at 7:41! I was so irritated, I hate to get up late and then it makes me so behind that I don't ever catch up. Jerad and I were up late watching a movie and all since it was our one month anniversary which didn't help but I still could and should of gotten up. I need some accountability there cause boy am I messing up. Besides being a horrible bum I have been good about jogging in the mornings it helps me wake up and have better devotions since I am not sleepy at all.
I did manage to burn my pinto beans I cooked all day long yesterday. I left them on the stove with plenty of water and went to take a shower because I was dirty and blow dry my hair and I burnt them in the process. You really can't rescue burnt beans, and they were barely burnt almost just stuck to the bottom of the pot but that was all it took.
I have been working most afternoons on getting my classes together which God has been really good to me and it is looking like I will get students. I miss you mom and feel lacking in wisdom and the knowledge of how to do this. I know somehow it will all work out but at the moment I am rather overwhelmed......
I also practiced parallel parking which I think I am going to kill my husband in the process. He isn't doing anything but I keep getting it a few times and then messing up and it is soooo frustrating that I feel like I am going to bite someone's head off and he is unfortunately the only warm body present at the moment.... I just want to pass so bad and am frustrated that someone who is normally farely cordinated can't get the car to obey her. :) I am taking my test on Friday though so if anyone would pray for me I would appreciate it.
Lastly, Jerad bought me a present for our one month anniversary which was really sweet and exciting... I thought I was going to get flowers but was a little taken aback when he took me out to the car... and guess what. There was a brand new easel in there! It is just like my old one which I love I just ruined by stepping on it... I was so happy and also felt guiltly that I didn't have one for him.... but happiness quickly replaced the guiltly feeling at the thought of a brand new easel. He is so excited about the classes and all that he thought I needed it and wanted to get to help. :) I thought he was a cutie. So if a easel is for a one month wonder what you get for six months...... sewing machine? lol :) hehehehhe
well I am so behind on my work and all and I need to get the house cleaned.. I am going to work in the back rooms and see where I can get... Also I want to paint this wooden thing I found at a garage sale that makes music... I will post a picture when I finish it.
I love you all.... and miss everyone so much that it isn't funny at all ....
you people are too much fun don't you know!
Hug!
Tyna



3 comments:
I love your furniture. I am afraid that the decorating thing was never my strong suit. My house always seems to be a mixture of left over college dorm room slash eclectic. I have usually based the colors on what I owned as far as curtains and nicknacks. I am sure that whatever you choose will be lovely. I think that your puppy is adorable and I am sure that he will be a great dog. Well I got to go love you bunches.
Wow fun furniture...we are shopping for a love seat...I hope we find one. I love reading your posts cause you write alot and your personality really comes out in your posts. Miss you tons girly and I am so excited about seeing you on Saturday.
Your puppy is growing fast...I bet he will be a big collie....he looks so soft too, I miss having a soft puppy.
Hugs!
Pretty furniture. Fun look!! :) Cute puppy. :)
Post a Comment