I only have a second but I thought that I should post this weeks menu. We are doing leftovers tonight. I decided not to try teraki pie- just didn't sound good today, tomorrow is my chiro appointment and I have a ladies meeting at the church so Josh is cooking. Therefore it will be mac and cheese and hot dogs. Wednesday we are doing mexican with bean burritos and nachos (Kaleb will probably have left over hotdogs with his nachos instead of the beans), Thursday is pork loin rice and apple cobbler, Friday is left over cobbler with a rice stirfry from the previous days left overs and some type of fruit. I think that we are going to be celebrating Kaleb's b-day on Saturday so he has a chance to play with new toys before going to see everyone but not sure. If we celebrate then we will go out to MD's and then Sunday will be spaghetti bread sticks and corn.
Not a terribly exciting menu but it will be dinner. Well Kaleb is calling so I better scoot. I will write more later.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very diligent of you to get your menu up so early in the week. At the moment I'm trying to figure a meal that belongs on china.... cause it's one of my goals to have a "china" dinner this week. Can't quite see sloppy joes and FF on china.....Have fun at your Bible group kick-off.... love you
Great planning to have your menu. Hope all the ears feel better.
Can't wait to see you the end of this month.
Call me sometime soon!
Post a Comment