Thursday, August 23, 2007

Warning... major whine ahead :(

Can I pout, whine and stamp my feet a little???? Yesterday I smelled a nasty musty smell in the garage. (We had a major rainstorm a few days ago). Dad found the moldy wall board behind all the tool shelves. We have no idea where exactly the leak is.... but we have nasty, moldy, musty, wallboard that has to be torn out, the leak fixed and then the wallboard replaced.
Then there's the kitchen sink issue that we discovered last night.....the kitchen spout has been sputtering when you turn it on like there was air in the line but no one could figure out what was going on.... Well........there's a leak somewhere...and it leaked all under the sink....molded and warped the floor of the cabinet. The faucet and sink need replacing.... problem is the countertop there is a mess and is slated to be repaired someday when there's the funds and the labor....putting a new sink on messed up counters is dumb. So.... we need to figure what to do.
Of course I still have 2 showers leaking.....that need redoing.
Another gutter that simply must be done because it may help the leaky garage problem....
And I can't even list all the rest.
So.......i'm overwhelmed today.... and pouting. sorry for the whine.... love you all.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I don't think that it is considered whining when you have a really good reason to be sad. I am so sorry that you are having a rough day on top of a rough night. I wish that I could help fix it......Don't suppose knowing that I totally ruined my dinner would help....Kaleb hated the meat, noodles stuck together, cobbler all but refused to cook through.....I am sure your dinner was much better. Well need to go see what Kaleb is up too....tooo quiet :o)

Tyna said...

I am sorry! I know I already talked to you so I found out but I think you win this week for most awful week. Not that I really think you wanted to win the gold...:) I agree with beth if all your doing is whining then you
are amazing cause i would have been in tears...
well hopefully this weekend will fix it all and you can have a happy ending to your stinky beginning
love you!