Thursday, August 16, 2007

ok ladies.... post your menus :)

I think menu posts should be mandatory each week. Mostly because I get extremely bored cooking the same thing.....
So... I'll be first.
Mon. pork chops, angel hair, green beans , chocolate muffins, apple cobbler
Tues. grilled steak, FF, salad, rolls
Weds. ribs, noodles, grapes, leftover rolls, cobbler and oreo pie
Thurs. Twists and sauce, Italian sausage, veg.
Fri. Waffles, bacon, cornbread casserole, eggs and rice

So.........what'dja eat this week?

3 comments:

Beth said...

I think that your menu looks good. Sorry you are bored with it. I tried you cornbread casserole by the way and it was a complete disaster. I am not sure what I did wrong. I hope you get some new ideas. Love you and miss you. Can't wait for the end of the month although I am really looking forward to seeing Carey this weekend and taking her to see my zoo. Love you.

Jillian said...

That is such a good idea to post menus...I know I need some more exciting ideas for dinner and I like to know what people are having.....course it is making me want to go be a guest at your guys houses....everyone had some good stuff this week ;)

Jillian said...

Thanks for splitting the teapots with me that was really fun!
And thanks for not minding me hanging out so much at the house during that day cause I really love it...my house gets so lonely.