Well,y internet was down yesterday so I am trying to catch up.....
grrrrr my house is so messy right now....i spent this morning jogging, cleaning both bathrooms and trying to pick stuff up, and spray paint new stuff to put in.... I just can't make up my mind where I want to put my stuff... i got some stuff put in the bedroom which at present is the most decorated room.... besides the bathrooms.... my living room and kitchen still have much left to be desired....lol... :)
my puppy i have decided is lost and needs to get saved......:) I had no idea something six weeks old could have such a willful spirit....... I spent this morning trying to convince my puppy that no he wasn't going into the neighbors yard he was going to stay in ours..... sigh... apparently I am not scary enough cause i am struggling .....
today flew by... i worked this afternoon cleaning up stuff, primarily just picking up stuff that got left out...... seems if you leave enough stuff out it makes quite a mess. lol.... Tonight I am going to practice parallel parking again which is loads of fun. Actually I almost like it, I don't think I will ever be brave enough to use it but it is kinda cool to get it. I am also scrubbing our kitchen floor with Jerad, and drawing while he studying his stuff for his CCNA... then I dunno after that something quiet.... :) I am making fried chicken, homemade rolls, mashed potatoes and grapes... yum! :)
as for yesterday..... the highlight was Jerad tracking dog poop into my kitchen at lunch.. I was making fried squash and he took the dog out and he walked up behind me to ask what he could do when this "interesting" smell acousted me.... it is one of those smells that instantly makes you stop..... anyways he had tracked it all over the kitchen... lol :)
well I need to go... the puppy needs to go to the bathroom so he doesn't go in my house... and I got to make rolls... the breadmachine is peeping...
i love you all!
Miss you!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm jealous. My breadmachine doesn't peep. It's so very ordinary.
well...tell Jerad that tracking dog poop all over the kitchen only qualifies him for amateur status. To really be a pro... you have to track it in your car AND a place of business. So tell him to keep trying. ;) Personally I think that the best place to track it would be an exclusive restaurant and a limo, but he can use his own imagination.
Sounds like puppy is lots of work. :) That's what I remember best about puppies... is that they wanted me to work much harder than I originally had in mind. :)
lyb......... and let us know what you name that intractable ball of fur.
Your puppy sounds adorable ! I know what you are going through though cause ours is still alot of work...but worth it ;)
Have fun with mom and the boys tomorrow!
love ya,
Jillian
I want to see him!!!! Will you post a pic. I hear you on all the cleaning and the house being a disaster. It seems just when I think I am done cleaning it has gotten dirty again....Hope you have fun at the zoo.....
Post a Comment