Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crickets!

I have big black crickets everywhere that I can't get rid of and it the dog finds them he eats them and leaves random body parts behind.........its really gross to stumble upon a leg lying on the floor. I would love any solutions.

I made another floor pillow today for biblestudy......its covered in faux leather and looks nifty.... I have to figure out a way to seat about 30 people in my living room and so far I can seat about 23. I think that we are going to buy a love seat this weekend and that will add 3 more cause they can squish.....I guess the rest will have to stand.

Well, I am still working on my craft room and hopefully will be able to post a picture of it cleaned soon.
hugs,
Jillian

3 comments:

debi said...

Crickets must taste good because I catch ShyAnne eating them all the time. As a matter of fact, I wonder if they are also fattening and that's why she's put on so much weight! Can't think of a solution for random body parts.... I would think they'd be a deterrent to other crickets however.... kind of like a warning do not enter sign. :P

Beth said...

At least you don't have a cat who is leaving mouse tails. That would be so much worse. Sorry though....

Tyna said...

That is gross... I understand Baryc ( hmm that is a fun way to spell it :) is forever trying to eat any type of bug he can find... I think he would almost be as good as my glue traps...;) As for random body parts hmmm no suggestion, but if you get him to stop send him to talk to my dog. :)
lol