Well,
due to a shattered spirit and a world that was crumbling to pieces I did not post yesterday.... thankyou mom and rach you were peaches yest..... not that Jill you haven't been amazing too to call me so much, and beth you have been encouraging as well.... a good cry outside of Borders talking to mom and talking to Jer helped alot.... also a new art book from Borders, getting to go out to eat, new bedspread and getting to go shopping and spend money today did help a tad in curing the emotional tramatiztion :) lol....
well my day.... hmmmm I did stick up mirrors the other day and decorate my bathrooms with the wall paper Jill has in her bathroom and like it alot..... it doesn't look as professional as Jill simply cause I am a little to eclectic so my stinkers don't exactly match my wall paper but it made me happy so i liked it.... :)
I have officially got up twice only 6:15, and 6:30 the past two days and go walk for a half hour the other day and then jog this morning which i love...... there is nothing that wakes you up faster then rolling out of bed to stick snickers on and go jog :) right now I am just doing a mile and half with Jerad but we are going to increase it in a week or so.... :)
hmmmm I weeded yesterday and so my garden has a few token weedlike things that I am not sure what they are so they serve for my plants at the moment. :) I am planning on working on getting it nice but not until it is a little closer to fall so my flowers won't die.....
I am working on a color pencil the is off something.... i have most of the sky in and am trying to decided what to stick in it....i am thinking water and giant waves but not sure what else... I also am trying to convice myself to begin working on my horse which i am going to start in acrylic and depending if it behaves or not i will stick with it or switch to oil.
we are getting our bedroom furniture put back tonight, I waited until I had decided about the hardware to know if I liked the blue hardware or not, but the bedspread we bought it oriental bright royal blue with a creamy gold border so it will look nice.... so again when I get my stuff together I will post picks and see what you girls think......
dinner tonight is pizza and breadsticks...... which since this is the first time I have used the bread machine should hopefully end up okay :) I am always skeptical with new appliances they don't always like me and cooperate with me. Though the stove and me haven't had to many all out wars yet.
but I need to go... I am listening to Christmas music and I need to work on stuff.....
love you all !
miss you,
miss me ;)
Tyna
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just want to be the first one to officially inform you that it is NOT Christmas time yet. Christmas music.... is for Christmas time that's why it's called Christmas music. I realize that you are seasonally challenged... but I hope my explanation clears it up for you. :)
love you oodles.
I admire your walking and running...I need to add a little more exercise into my routine ;)
Miss you bunches and can't wait to see your stuff your have done.
Hugs,
Jillian
I don't think even in my wildest dreams that I could ever get up and go running in the mornings. My body doesn't think that it should have to be fully functional until around 9:00 which is after my morning coffee. I could roll out of bed and cook but not run. I am not sure that I could go running any ways....tooooo out of shape. Go you.
Love you
i'm curious about these snickers you speak of...are they comfortable to run in? maybe i should buy some. are they only found in the city? :) love you!
Post a Comment