Well Joel and I are trying to trade out the Mazda for an SUV and it is a very time confusing affair that is taking alot of my energy. We have found a car at the Suzuki dealer though that we are thinking of buying....right now we are getting 1,500 off the car in discounts....and 1,800 off from our trade in car extra, and then I found out tonight that we will get another 1,000 off the car because I am a recent college graduate......majorly cool I think. And they are running a special were we get a 1.9% interest rate. We are going to visit other places though and see what they have to offer.....but Suzuki is going to be hard for anyone to beat......
I am going grocery shopping tomorrow and I am going to make a very careful menu tomorrow and see how thrifty I can be.....but still sneak in some fun food cause that seems to be all I want lately...my stomach isn't interested in anything but Chocolate!
I will post some more interesting things later,
I made a maternity skirt that turned out really cute today...I will post a picture when I get the trim put on the bottom.
Hugs,
Jillian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment