Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hey There

Life has been really busy over here. Josh came down with strep on Monday night and was home for two days. Consequently I was sleeping on the floor in Kaleb's room ...which is not that comfortable....and trying to keep Kaleb from going to see Josh. We eventually just had to put a gate up. We had been planning to do laundry on Monday night and that didn't' happen so Kaleb and I did it last night and then again tonight. The new laundry mat is really pretty nice and Kaleb had fun helping with pushing the buttons. I didn't get as much done the last two days as I was taking care of Josh and trying not to get sick myself. I did however manage to finish hemming the rest of the pants, work some on the quilt for Kaleb's b-day, and cut out some fabric show below:




I am making the blue button up dress in the back only longer.










I am making a long skirt in this one.

















and a bathrobe in this one. I will have to post pic when they are done. Well I hope that you have a good day. Definitely time for bed. See ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

debi said...

OH MY!!!! You put me to shame with your faithfulness with your fabric. I won't even admit how long I've had a dress and a top waiting for finishing.... or how long my quilt top has been waiting to go on the rack. Guess I better get busy.
Pretty fabric, can't wait to see them done. love you

Tyna said...

i agree with mom's statement .. sewing? oh ya i do have that don't i...lol at present i am still trying to get art going in my life but i also need to add sewing...i have alot of pretty fabric... oh btw I absolutely love the apron you made me, I use it all the time and it looks adorable... what pattern was it, in case i want to make myself another or someone else up here one for christmas or something like that.... you are very diligent sis. Love you... oh and i doubt i would make it up to run either if I had a lil boy to wake me up ...:)