Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dust, dust and more dust

The apartment complex said that it would be a simple repair to fix the closet ceiling.....Simple couldn't be farther from the truth. I have been clean dust for two days straight. Here is a look at the hole they made in the ceiling.
There was mess everywhere. Thankfully I had moved Kaleb's bed into our room yesterday before they started. They finally put up new wall board late this afternoon. I have not had very productive days between keeping Kaleb busy with no room to play in and trying to keep the dust clouds to a minimum. We have spent time doing laundry and shopping trying to stay away from all of the dust. My allergies are not happy with life. The work men said that I would have two more days of dust before they could do the painting so hiho vacuum cleaner. Not much else going on, Josh has to work really late tonight and probably most of the week too. Well Kaleb just got up and wants his dinner. I love you all tons and hope that you are having a great week.

2 comments:

debi said...

What an enourmous hole!!!! Yuck, double yuck and triple yuck. I imagine that there are positive billows of dust wafting in from that mess. Sorry. Hope it's done quickly for you. love you

Tyna said...

that is horrible! I am so sorry... I have a huge stinky hole in my washer room ( at present it is still washerless) and so i kinda understand....

Thanks for being so sweet about the driving... i felt alot better... :)

hope you get your house fixed,
love you!