Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Guess what!

Joel and I were picked to host Bible study for the couples starting on the first Monday in September. Another couple will lead the study but we will get to have everyone at the house! I am really excited. I will have to do some more work to get the other rooms in my house ready for company.

I have just done basic house stuff today......no saving the world or anything to exciting. I did do my laundry and sew a little. I am working on a quilt and the pattern is difficult so the squares are made up of 12 pieces and take a little while to sew. I will post of picture when I have more than 2 done.

I also signed my dog up for obedience classes and he starts this Saturday. The class is individual lesson with a police officer so that should be cool. I hope he is good and doesn't embarrass me by running off or biting the man :)

I am already starting my Christmas shopping so that I will have it done by the time that I get really pregnant. So I am going to go looking tomorrow while everyone is the city and I home alone.

Well I am going to go get ready for bed cause Joel is going to read a Sherlock Holmes to me......I really recommend reading together at night...it is alot of fun.

Hugs,
Jillian p.s. I think that baby has learned to do flips cause he/she keeps doing something that feels like a ball rolling in my stomach!

4 comments:

Beth said...

An acrobatic baby huh.....just think how much you will be able to feel come October or November.:)
I am excited for you about the Bible study. Josh and I had a lot of fun when we hosted. Good luck on Christmas shopping. I have not started much yet. I have most of the b-days before then done but not much for Christmas. Guess I better get busy. Well I need to go and put Kaleb to be ....lov ya

Beth said...

That would be put Kaleb to bed....lol

debi said...

Congratulations!!! What fun that will be to host.
Flips??? Well if baby is doing flips then I double vote that it's a boy. :) love you

Tyna said...

Hey girly... just got done talking to you, I didn't know you are getting to host.... I know how much you wanted that, I am really excited for you!
About the baby, I that is so neat, It must feel really weird....maybe it is a boy, or else you have a athletic girl. :)

hope you get lots done!
love you!