Sigh...
volleyball practice was yesterday and for fun i suggested that we do duck walks which are like squat walks... and for extra fun we did them sideways. To do a squat walk you get bend down in first position all the way and then as low as you can remain you walk sideways... uncomfortable sounding isn't it? I realized when I did a demo that I was in trouble.
This morning I can barely move my legs I feel like they are screaming at me... sigh apparently I am an old lady and very out of shape at least that part of me is. :)
I also have a bladder infection which really stinks cause if I can't get over it I am going to have to go to the doctor like tomorrow maybe or the next day... somehow going in a cup and then sitting in line holding it really offends my germaphobic personality. Besides I can never seem to go in those stupid cups which is mortifying. I know some can relate but as soon as they hand it to you, they might as well forget it. My body refuses to co-operate. :) Not that you all were probably dying to know, but in case you were. :)
On another side note... I caught my puppy today rolling in my white lace tablecloth which he got yelled at. Then I was chatting with Rach on the phone for a sec a sec mind you and he went into the laundry room where he isn't supposed to go and grabbed a blue sponge and began to shred it. Sigh he is so cute but very naughty... and when you yell he just puts up his ears and gives you the most angelic look. I love him though....
I did put my curtains up in my kitchen but my batteries in my camera are dead... so the pictures will follow...
well gotta go
love you all!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bet your curtains are cute... but not as cute as your puppy. :)
Post a Comment