Hey ya all
I am so excited... I am almost finished with my practice dress for the bridesmaid dress, and it looks really cute... at least for me...i just have the sleeves left and the hemming... i will post as soon as i am done... i thought it wasn't going to work so i am so happy, it will be my first official dress to turn out... so that is fun...
grrrrr i got so frustrated today teaching, my students were putting too much hair on their ears and it looked bad and no matter how i explained it they couldn't seem to get it.... it was so frustrating... both the kids and i were frustrated... we got more silly frustrated than angry frustrated but still i felt so like a bad art teacher... mom i needed some help from a experienced art teacher cause i couldn't seem to explain it....
Jer and i rearranged the room last night for the entire night mostly it was alot of fun... we managed to get the computer desk to fit in the living room and move some pictures and it looks so cute and cozy now... i will post pictures... :)
hmmm besides that i think we are going to try an E-Free church tonight for fun... Weds is our experimental church day.... and then i think we are going to go shop at Bed Bath and Beyond for curtains.... hopefully we will get some...
oh and i got up again... that makes twice this week! I am very happy... i want to make it at least 5 out of 7 and then hopefully i will make it just all the time.... :) makes me happy to get up!
well gotta go... I am going to go talk to Rach and go on a walk it is really pretty outside...
love you all!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where's the picture??? :) We all want to see. I haven't moved furniture in ages because I can't figure another way that it would all fit. I really like to move things around too....Dad doesn't seem to like it as much as I do. :)
I guess this weekend he's going to work on painting the outside of the house. It sure could use it, but it sure is an overwhelming job. love you
Post a Comment