Here is a pic of the shoes that I found for the wedding. They are almost the same color as the dress and they are comfortable which is great. I tried to find bronze but I could not find any. I found the boots on the sales rack for 5 dollars. Talk about fun. Kaleb wanted his picture taken this morning so here he is. We miss you all a ton. Have a great day.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Wedding shoes and fun boots
Here is a pic of the shoes that I found for the wedding. They are almost the same color as the dress and they are comfortable which is great. I tried to find bronze but I could not find any. I found the boots on the sales rack for 5 dollars. Talk about fun. Kaleb wanted his picture taken this morning so here he is. We miss you all a ton. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the boots!!! How fun they look. :)
Kaleb looks sooo big. It's been way too long. :(
Have a blessed day. love you.
Seeing kaleb's picture makes me miss you guys, I can't wait for next week!
Great boots, I will be glad when I am able to wear something other than sneakers.
Post a Comment