Thursday, October 4, 2007

finished dress ! :)



Hey ya all I am only doing a short blog... but i wanted to post my dress i finished... here are pictures... I didn't have a way to do it except in a mirror so it kinda distorts them a little but at least you can get an idea... anyways I am really happy with it... it is my first dress to turn out :)
I don't have anything purple either so that is fun too...
I still have the last bit of hemming left to do... and then it is done... so hopefully the real thing should turn out hopefully! Silky fabric is a whole different mess than cotton...

hmmm besides that I am glad classes are done... I helped one of my students do better today but it took step by step work to make it happen....

also my phone is pretty much broke I don't know what happened so I am not ignoring everyone I just am having phone trouble so you have to use the house phone number for the next day or so until I figure out what is wrong....

hmmmm well I am going to go work on some more stuff... reading and hemming :) Sewing is alot of fun if thing turn out...
miss you all terribly
:)
Hug !

2 comments:

debi said...

What a pretty dress! Great job. It really is a cute pattern. :) It should make pretty bridesmaid dresses. Hope you have a fun weekend. love you Mom

Jillian said...

Beautiful dress, you did a really good job!
Miss you!