














These are pictures from my "cell" that we made my room into. In order they are....
#1- Endoplasmic reticulum
#2-the ribosomes
#3- the lysosome(like how they spelled juices?)
#4-the cytoskeleton (that did not want to be there)
#5- the mitochondria (i think they did the best job)
#6-the peroxisomes
#7-the golgi body
#8-the energetic mitochondrias
#9-the lysosomes
#10-the chloroplast
#11- the entrance to the cell (nucleus to the left, chloroplast to the right)
#12- chloroplast, mitochondria, and peroxisome
#12- chloroplast, mitochondria, and peroxisome
#13- my room (it took awhile to cover all the walls with black garbage bags)
#14-my room (they are waiting to perform)
#14-my room (they are waiting to perform)
#15- the nucleus ( like their "in charge" crowns?
so yeah....it was fun :) and my room looks like a science book threw up but everyone that came through loved it. All the strips of white are the cytoskeleton by the way!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Rachel
3 comments:
You are such a good teacher! You do such a good job of making it fun for your kids. What a riot they must have had. :) You make me smile.
Rach,
What great pics. I wish that I could have come and seen it. I was commenting to Josh what an incredible teacher you are. He was saying that you must be are really lot of fun to learn from. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
that is awesomeness.. you are so much fun! I love you! I miss you sorry i didn't get a chance to stop by this Monday I will make sure to this Monday if I don't see you!
love you!
Post a Comment