Monday, October 22, 2007

Cold

I am really cold today. The temps took a dive and we are freezing here almost literally. The high today is only in the 50's and the low is in the 30's. It has been raining all day too which is just yuck. I mailed everyone their sewing stuff back yesterday so everyone should get it middle of the week. I have been making stuff for Kaleb today. I picked up some fleece really cheap and have been making it into shirts / jamas for Kaleb. I have two shirts done today. I am hoping to cut out more fabric this afternoon. I am almost done with the hand sewing on my coat as well. I just have to finish with the trim. I will post a pic when I have it done. I am very happy with how it has turned out. I am hoping to do laundry tomorrow if it is not a cold. Well not much going on here. Menu is pretty nonexistent. Kaleb has been pretty picky food wise so I have been pretty much just flying by the seat of my pants with regards to dinner. I am thinking though that I will make a cake today. It seems like a good spice cake day. Well I better get Kaleb ready for his nap. Have a great day and I miss all of you terribly. I can't wait for Rach's wedding so that I can see all of you. Jill and Joel were gracious enough to invite us to stay with them instead of paying for a hotel which will mean we will get to see more of people ......YEAH Well have a great day. Love you.

1 comment:

debi said...

It has really turned cold here too. I wasn't quite prepared for it and have nothing much to wear........ oh gggggrrrrrrrr. or is that brrrrrrrrrrrr???? :)