Thursday, October 11, 2007
Decorating for Fall
Here are some pics of the flower arrangements that I re did up with my flowers from last year. My house looks festive now. I made the door sign too this week. I got the piece of wood from the dollar store...lots of fun. Other than the decorating and sewing of the bridesmaids dress I have not been up too much. I am getting ready to take Kaleb to the doctors office for his ears and Josh has a sinus infection and has an appointment for this afternoon. Thankfully I still feel fine but I have sick people all around me. Well I better go check on Kaleb but here are the pics.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are crazy cool.. your arrangements are beautiful.. i am jealous.. I am hoping to get stuff to decorate soon.. better hurry or I won't need too :)
love you
Hug!
Beautiful arrangements beth...I can't wait to get my arrangements ready for the craft show.....see you soon!
Post a Comment