Hey ya all,
well yesterday Jer took off and my art students were on vacation so we went shopping for a certain sis I love who shower is next week :). We ended up shopping all afternoon and part of the morning... lol it was soooo much fun! I got lots of fun stuff I was so happy and Jerad was so tired... well anyways I laid down for a sec and so did Jer just to close my eyes for a sec before we headed off to church and we fell asleep for two hours! I woke up and we had missed church and it was dark outside... I have never done that before... apparently we really shopped hard...
hmmm well besides that I am hoping to make an apple pie and do a real winter meal with chicken and gravy and mashed potatoes and stuffing and pie... Yum! hmmm besides that just teaching today.... I really really miss you all! I am in need of some sister and mother time :)
well gotta go eat lunch so I can get ready for the next class...
love you all!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to make an apple pie but with just me eating I don't think that would be such a good idea. Heheheheheheh
Post a Comment