Friday, October 26, 2007

another one


Well here is another arrangement.....this is really fun. I was thinking today that selling things you make and teaching lessons and stuff really fits in with the proverbs 31 woman, cause she managed money, sold things she made, and blesssed people with what she made.
I really am going to want some bows for my arrangements beth when you come down. I need a few lessons so I remember how to make them.
Joel and I are Christmas shopping tomorrow so I hope that I find great gifts for you guys!
We had subway for dinner tonight...I have not had much of a menu lately cause my heart burn is making my stomach feel raw and not very hungry.
Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the finished project! Have you completed the red one yet? I cannot wait to see the result.

rachelerin said...

its BEAUTIFUL!!!! i'd buy it! you'll have to help me arrange all mine once my wedding is done so i can have some christmas decorations!