Striving to serve the Lord through our daily work, and encourage our sisters in Christ!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
so i photoshoped my new hair into this pic so you guys could see it with my dress. i'm a nerd huh? it looks a little funny but not too bad i don't think! :)
Gorgeous just plain old gorgeous! I love you so much... it is almost here! Craziness :) I agree a amazing nerd but it is even more amazing to be beautiful and geeky smart! <3!
4 comments:
Yes you are a nerd but a very talented one at that.
you look beeeeeutiful!!! :) and you're a pretty talented nerd too!!!
Very lovely! I can't wait for your wedding!
Gorgeous just plain old gorgeous! I love you so much... it is almost here! Craziness :)
I agree a amazing nerd but it is even more amazing to be beautiful and geeky smart!
<3!
Post a Comment