Tuesday, October 16, 2007

In this blog we celebrate accomplishing something on our to-do-list, so I'm happy to announce that I finally figured out my log-in and my password and can finally post again!!! I know you all are alot more computer savvy than I, but this is a major accomplishment and the overcoming of a major frustration in my life :)

Hope you all have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah Carey!!!!!!!! I am so glad that you figured it out. I hate it when I can't remember my password to something. Most sites now days are so safe guarded against identity theft that it is near about impossible to get back in if you forget your password. I look forward to reading your posts.

Tyna said...

I am so glad your going to post too.. that makes me happy the more sisters the more fun and mom too of course :)
love you!

debi said...

Hooray!!!! I have to write all my passwords down.... and then I have to hope I can read my own writing in that itty bitty print in my too small planner so that I can get back on.
Glad to see you made it on....now you have to post regularly. It's a guilt thing. :)
J/K... I have the best intentions of posting.... but then am never quite sure what I actually finished....or if I finished it, if I really want to post it. I mean I could post a couch full of clean laundry....but don't think anyone really wants to see that. (except for the people who were out of underwear or socks) :)