Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Scared

I just came back from my third lamaze birthing class and they showed the a very graphic birthing video. I am now scared to death and not sure I can do this. I didn't realize how graphic this was cause all I have really seen is TLC Baby Story and this was not like that. So I really hope God gives me some extra courage in the next 6 weeks cause right now I just want to have a good cry.

3 comments:

Tyna said...

awww Jill it will be okay God wouldn't give you something you couldn't handle besides you are always such a tough cookie and so brave i bet it will be no sweat for you....me on the other hand well i will need alot of help... :) just think of the little person you get out of it and then it isn't so bad... at least it helps i would think :)
love you!

Beth said...

I am so sorry that they scared you. I am not sure what video they showed but regular birth really isn't scary- even long labor isn't scary just tiring. I am sure that you will do well. Just remember that it can't be that bad mom did it 7 times without pain meds. Love you.

debi said...

Now you know why they always say don't see the movie till after you read the book. :) T'will be just fine dearie.