Wednesday, October 24, 2007

trying to do better

okay well i am trying to do better with getting little bits of lots done... i did cut out a new dress and get a zipper for it, draw for a while, put dinner in this morning, run to Michaels to see if i could use my coupon ( which I am sad to say i never buy anything when I am by myself...sigh so I am going to take Jer with me next time) and made chili and strawberry jelo with froz strawberries in it.... and nachos with it.... besides that i taught for 3 hours straight...but my kids did a really good job and so it wasn't bad just took all my afternoon...

hmmm i still am struggling to get up i am embarrassed to confess... i can't seem to make myself and it is so frustrating... my goal is to make it up the rest of the week or even half would be an accomplishment...... hmmm

tonight... we are picking a new church again ( the last one was a Nazarene... there are really very few churches that have a weds night... besides baptist... sigh... ) but it is fun to go to dif places... :)
well I need to go !
love you all!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hey tyna. you could just give in and be a get up late person. ie (7:30) not as productive but rewarding in its own way. heheheheh Glad to hear that you are getting some sewing done. I miss you too. Well got to go get Kaleb. Beth

Jillian said...

I am doing terrible trying in getting up so don't feel bad....lots of us need a little help in that area.
I really hope I get to see you tomorrow. I am going to try to call you again right now!

rachelerin said...

well can i just say that i have you all beat? so feel good about youselves cause you are doing better than me! mom had to wake me up every day this week!