Monday, October 22, 2007

New coat



I finished the handsewing on my new coat. It looks cutier on but I can't get the camera to let me take pictures into a mirror. So anyways here is the pics.

4 comments:

debi said...

Amazing!!!! Beautiful work!!! Really,really,really well done. :) I can't wait to see it on. love you....sorry you've had such a hard weekbut think that you're amazing that you've made it so productive.

Tyna said...

that is adorable you did an awesome job! I can tell it is pretty even not on.... you are impressive beth, really :)
I miss you tons and am sorry you couldn't come down...but I will take a range check on those two times and hope you can do it soon...
love you!
HUGGGGGG!

Jillian said...

wow you are really good! I wish I sewed that well. I can't wait for you to come stay.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

That is simply amazing! I cannot believe that you made that!!!! I mean I can but it sure doesn't look like it! You have an incredible talent!