Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tigers!


This is Micaaih's it is at a funny angle it was too high up... so it that is why it looks a lil funny


this is cody's he is one of my favorite kids really fun!

This is Addison's tiger she didn't love this project...

This is Cierra's and she is my crazy good student... she is only 9!

THis is Jo Anna's she is one of the three in the family that draws that takes lessons
I am missing her brothers I must have forgot it or something...

Jacob's he is 10 and has a hard time he didn't come all the weeks...

Farestah She is 16 and really quite but very sweet...

Here are pictures of my kids tigers... we are finally done all except for one! lol Yah!!!!!!!!!
thought you might like to see mom some of them are pretty fun and some are good... :) oh and i am missing one... it is not good though... i forgot it ..i call it my picasso kitty... imagine picasso and you got it...lol
hmm besides that i am trying to get some sewing projects done and Jerad and I went and borrowed Justins keyboard so we could practice... I can sing the harmony fine until he starts to sing his part ... sigh... sounds familiar doesn't it? :) lol...
well I am going to go walk Baric he is being a lil stinker so I think it will help...
love youall!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Man! Your students are really good! I miss you! Have fun walking your dog.

debi said...

I like JoAnne's the best. :) But all of your students look to have done really well with that one. Very impressive. You must be an excellent teacher. :) love you