I made the first arrangement for the craft show and I wanted to know what you guys think? I really want to make good ones cause i think it would be so much fun to sell, and because I invested money in this assuring joel that I would make it back :)
I am make steaks tonight with rice cause I forgot to put in the chili this morning...oppss.
Joel and I are going to go Christmas shopping in the City this saturday since the trip to Houston got canceled. I love shopping for people!
Hugs!
2 comments:
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the bright pink glittery pointsettas. Hope you sell a ton. love you
Beautiful. I love your pop modern style. I hope that you sell lots too. I can't wait to come and see you for Rach's wedding. I will help you with what ever you need. Oh love the vase too.
Post a Comment