Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jamas

With Josh gone and Kaleb sick I am finding that I have alot of time on my hands with nothing to do. I have not been cooking big dinners because it is just me eating so anyways I have been able to get alot of not so often cleaning done and more sewing. Here is a pic of the jamas that I made for Kaleb. The pattern worked up really easily so I plan to make more. I am working on making a fun winter coat. I will have to post pictures when I get closer to done. Well I love a miss you all bunches and wish that things had worked out for us to be down there right now. Hopefully Kaleb gets better soon. Love you all.....
Beth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaleb looks so proud in his pj's, what a cutie! I'm sorry that he stills feels "blah" :( I mailed the dress today but hope to see you all real soon!

Tyna said...

that is adorable he looks so cute! you are disgustingly amazing... :) cute little boy too! hope he feels better so I can see you! love you!

Jillian said...

awwww he looks like a big boy...man I miss him. I hope you still come to stay.
miss you!

debi said...

Nana thinks Kaleb looks adorable and the jamas are cute too. :)