Here is the pillow that my student Dia finished on her third lesson. She has picked out a simple shirt pattern that we are going to start on next week. I really love teaching lessons and I feel so blessed to have two students.
Joel and I am going to clean up and decorate the yard and front porch this weekend. We are going to put out fall decorations so that it looks nice for Biblestudy and his folks who are coming Oct. 8th. Don't worry, beth I made sure that they know when you are coming so it doesn't conflict.
Well, I am off to go cross-stitch,
Hugs!
2 comments:
Nice job, she must have had a good teacher. :)
that looks really good Jill, I am very impressed. I like the color scheme too... it looks like you...must of had the teacher's influence :)... can't wait to see your fall stuff!
love you!
Post a Comment