Monday, February 11, 2008

A Solution?

Well I have been combing the internet every chance I get for ideas in how to deal with the morning sickness. My house is getting really dirty and I am just tired of feeling sick. I had tried ginger ale but it didn't seem to help so I had dismissed the whole ginger theory. I discovered however that most ginger ale these days doesn't contain any ginger in it but is rather just artificially flavored. After reading that lots of people had success with ginger products I decided to give the ginger snap cookies a try. I have never liked them which is probably why they never occured to me - not a molasses fan. Well anyways Josh picked some up for me yesterday and to my utmost surprise they seem to work. They taste awful but it is amazing how good they taste when they make you feel better. So anyways I am saving them for my worse time of day - dinner to try them again unless I get desperate - don't know how many you can eat in a day safely- and hopefully we will have they same results. I also moved my vitamin which is supposed to be helping with the nausea to the evening and I am feeling better this morning as well. So anyways we will have to see how this goes but hopefully I am on my way to being more functional. I hope that you all have a great day.

2 comments:

debi said...

I'm glad that you found something that seems to relieve your symptoms. So sorry that you've been so queasy. love you.

Tyna said...

i am so sorry that is not fun at all... i hope you feel better... hopefully you don't have much longer until you feel better.
love you bunches!