When all else fails add something pink to your life......it is guaranteed to brighten your life! I bought a pink table cloth for the big table and it makes me smile. I can't wait to be able to be around everyone again.....especially going to your house for lunch mom.
Joel is almost better and Annastazia is back to herself, which is really nice cause she is taking her afternoon nap in her crib and doing her play times again...so I get a little time to do extra things.
I am getting a dough hook attachment for my blender and that will knead the dough for me when I make homemade bread. I can't wait cause I really like baking bread.
I made a new arrangement out of extra flowers...it was fun to mess with flowers again.
Well, I am off to watch Waltons....Carey I am loving the season I borrowed from you cause I haven't seen alot of them =)
See you all soon I hope =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment