I finished my maternity pants conversion this morning. I am very happy with how they turned out. Now that I know what I am doing I am looking forward to converting others into maturnity clothes. I should actually have capris and shorts that work this time - no more oversize sweat shorts. YEAH....
Here are the pics. The second one is a pic of the expandable waist. I made the elastic expandable so that it fit for multiple stages of pregnancy.
2 comments:
that is amazing ... go you ... that is very exciting... I am amazed you know how to make maternity ones I am still learning regular ones...
love you!
I would have really liked making those.....I will have to get your help making sometime next time. I can't wait to see if your having a boy or girl?
Miss seeing you...I want to be housewives together =)
Post a Comment