Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my bedroom finally...:)





Here are some photos of my room... Jerad decorated it as a surprise Monday and I got the mirror, stand and two plants for Valentines day... I really liked them... and also I have been waiting to post pictures of my room until I am totally finished but decided I would just post now and then later since I have not been good about posting lately... Oh and in the earlier pictures that is a fabric headboard we made out of old wedding tablecloth and then we found a headboard for only a 150 dollars ... so you can still see a little of the fabric... I haven't decided if I want to move it so more shows or not...

so anyways here it is... hope you guys like it... there was confetti all over the floor too... lol...

We ended up going to a basketball game last night ( we had to wait until Jerad was over his cold to celebrate) and it was alot of fun....

well I gotta go get some stuff done...
love you all!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the bedroom. It is so exotic looking. Very trading spaces. I need to do some redecorating but still waiting on the cough to go away. I did pick up some stuff to do a window treatment in the frontroom and that is exciting. Love you

debi said...

Beautiful bed frame!!! I really like it. Hard to believe it was so cheap. The room is very airy and pretty. Very lovely!!!

Jillian said...

Wow that is beautiful! Jerad is so sweet to decorate...how romantic.
You have really done a great job decorating!