
I made Monkey Bread yesterday for dessert from dinner. I used my little bundt pans so that everyone had their own. I didn't realize that I had to put extra melted butter on them when they cook so they ended up a little dry. Kaleb really like them though. I am hoping to get Josh to do some furniture moving around tonight so that my recliner fits better in the living room. I am feeling quite a bit better so hopefully with lots of naps I will kick this completely. Have a great day everyone.
4 comments:
Beth, they look wonderful! I have looked for a recipe for monkey bread and have never found one. You must share with the world!!!!! :)
i would also love the recipe... it looks delicious... i love that kind of stuff... i am glad your feeling better...
love you!
majorly yummy!!!
That looks great, is it hard to make? What does it taste like? I am always looking for some new sweet thing to make.
Hope you feel good and have a great day!
Post a Comment