Joel and I baked bread from scratch this weekend. It was tons of fun and really good to eat. It tastes so real and healthy. We are going to make french toast with it tonight. I am loving cooking fun stuff off the dvds I got him.
The bread on the left is my loaf I made and the bread on the right is Joel's. Which do you guys think is better? And I really want you to vote cause we are competitive about this =)
4 comments:
Your's looks better, no question about it! It does look yummy as well!
Jill I think that both loaves have merit. Joel's rose higher but yours was prettier. Josh said that the only way to tell is for you to each mail a loaf to us and we will taste test as impartial judges. heheheheheheee
what kind of bread is that? looks good! i have to say yours was better...i mean hey your my sister. you always win :)
i agree with Rach... you win! I love how good it looks you did an amazing job...
:)
Post a Comment