Monday, February 4, 2008

Sewing

I have not posted in forever mostly because I have accomplished very little. I have finally finished all of the maternity pants that the lady from chuch gave me to work on. I am very glad to get them done. I hate having unfinished projects. I have finished cutting out all the squares for my quilt but I have not started on it yet (mostly because I have to rethread my machines :) )
I made a bag for all of Kaleb's play food that turned out okay. I had been using simple containers from the dollar store but they were not holding up. I painted more hanging pegs for his wall so that I can get stuff more organized and off the floor. Other than that I really have not gotten much other than the every day done. I have been napping everyday and spending a good chunk most days laying on the couch due to morning sickness. I am looking forward to the sick feeling passing in a few weeks so that I can get more done in my days. I have grocery shopping to get done tonight and I think that we may do some pricing of rocker-recliners to see what they are running. Well I am offically tired again so I am going to go take a nap with Kaleb. Hopefully he naps good so that I can get some sleep. I hope that you are all doing good. I miss you all so much. I really don't like being far away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard you got your recliner! Hope you are feeling better!