Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bathroom!

I know most of you have seen this but I wanted to post it for beth. Here is my changed bathroom after two days of hardwork and 150.00 dollars. These are before and after pics.
We chnaged all the paint, including the trim and the cupboards, hardware,shower curtain, shelf over toilet, towel and toilet paper racks, door hooks for towels, trash can, towels, containers for bath stuff, and two rugs, tooth brush holder, and soap dispenser. I think thats it. We bargain shopped and joel was really good at finding the clearance stuff. He is the one who found the over othe toilet shelf for 15 at Target....they are close to 90 like that at wal-mart!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Tyna said...

Okay,
I told you before but I love your bathroom it is so pretty...

really Jill nice job!

Beth said...

I love the bathroom. Great job bargain shopping. I am glad that you were able to get it done so quick. Great Color.