I really tried to make mine look less homemade this time and I really like it. I really want this verse on my wall to remind me not to worry.
I don't have much planned today except picking up the house, 3 or four loads of wash, and cooking......so I think I might try sewing today. I also want to cook something fun today for dinner.
I found a pizza stone for 10 dollars at tuesday morning and its real nice. I have never tried cooking with one, but beth, you say they're great so I will try it....what can I make on it?
Hugs, and hope everyone has a great day! I am really trying to make posting more of my daily routine, so I will see how long I can keep this up =)
3 comments:
Love the plaque JIll. As far as the Pizza Stone - it is good for anything that you would put on a cookie sheet to cook but that doesn't give off lots of oil. So cookies, bisquits, bread, garlic bread, pizza, rolls, all work. Avoid heating up things like chicken fingers and such as they tend to give off oil which seeps through the stone and can cause a really sticky mess. Oh and sweet rolls didn't work that well on it either because of all of the butter. Hope this helps.
looks better than store-bought to me!!!!
I agree you did an amazing job I really really like it... you are amazing girly... I love it... I am doing a pink butterfly but it doesn't look that good...
:) love you!
Post a Comment