
I was on my way down for a rest but thought that I should post a pic of my new rocker/recliner. I am so excited. It is very comfortable chair and should be a lot of help come September. I was not crazy about the color in the store but I think that it is growning on me. Kaleb has a bad cold and has been running a fever on and off so we have been watching a few movies and it has been very comfortable to sit in. I am doing good although a bit lonely. I am really looking forward to getting into my second trimester (no morning sickness and I can travel.) I hope that you are all doing well. I miss you all tons.
3 comments:
what a blessing to have! I bet its really comfortable....and I bet its so nice with your morning sickness. Love you!
Lovely chair!!!!! Enjoy it!!!
i love the chair and i miss you tons too... i can't wait until I see you... looks comfortable and a fun color i think...
love you!
Post a Comment