Wednesday, February 13, 2008
3 days off the hard way!
Well, I have the next three days off but I got it the hard way! I was helping take tables down for a community meeting at work yesterday and I dropped a table on my left foot! After six hours in the ER and another hour at the pharmacy, I am finally home with my foot. Thankfully, it is not broken, just a bad contusion (the table landed on the joint ). Lesson learned...know my limitations and don't ignore them! I knew the tables were a little to heavy for me to easily control, and had no grips...But hindsight is 20/20 :) SO, I guess I will have time to catch up on my sewing and reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry... mom told me i hope you feel better... that is awful... i love you girly... hopefully it will heal really quick and in the mean time you can have fun doing house stuff...
love you!
Post a Comment