Saturday, February 16, 2008

Okay, I admit it...I'm a little grumpy, LOL!


I think I'm finally tired of having a sore foot...I'm humbled that I'm tired of it in three days...Perhaps, we should turn our attention to perserverance! :) Anyway, the weather is deplorable, and I have been working on the new quilt (no I have not officially finished the other two :) ) Anyway, I'm not sure what I think...The blocks are all going to be "electirc fan" (the ones on the left) and then I have one that is going to be different, like the amish do. That is the square on the right which is called "peace and plenty". What do you all think about having the dark fabric in the middle always or should I alternate it??? Well, I hope you all are having a great weekend! Love you!


Carey

3 comments:

debi said...

I vote for the dark fabric always in the middle. Very striking!!! I love the "different"block... very pretty quilt.

Beth said...

Hey Cj I love the quilt. I agree with mom that the dark should stay in the center. I think that in the long run it will look very stricking. I look forward to seeing more of it put together.

Jillian said...

beautiful! I hate to be the odd one out but I think I might alternate...I would have to see what it would look like though. Anything would be beautiful though!