Thursday, February 28, 2008

Domestic Lady

I have another loaf of homemade bread in the oven right now. I really like making it, its alot of steps but fun and really tastes good. I like doing by hand it makes me feel domestic and accomplished =)
I am bored though cause Joel is still sick and the baby is just getting better and pooping every time I turn around....she's not sick... just decided to do a lot of little number 2's instead of one big dirty diaper.
I have no laudry to do and my house is clean.....I have cabin fever. I don't know how you did this mom when we all got sick....or you beth..with Kaleb sick so much.
I am going to work on an arrangement tonight, so I will have to post it later. I haven't done one in a while so I am looking forward to it.
Well, hope you all are having a good day. I had a rough time cleaning the kitchen cause I dumped water all over the floor....slipped and stubbed my toe on the wet floor...and then banged my head on the open microwave door .......oh well =)
Miss you all!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Homemade bread sounds wonderful however I don't want to do all the kneeding. You inspire me. Sorry about the cabin fever. I so understand. I am so sick of snow. We are supposed to have a warm Saturday so if I can get Josh healthy maybe we can make it out to the zoo.....I am working on my plaques to pass the time and working on a puzzle....I am glad that Stacy is feeling better. I hope that Joel mends soon. You should make him Homemade chicken noodle soup (I think its fun)...Love you