Kaleb and I had fun today with glue making Valentines for Josh. I am not sure he really wants them but it was alot of fun. Here is the cake I made for dessert tonight. I am proud of my rose even if the perspective is alittle off. It is hard to draw with frosting. I hope that you are all having a great Valentines day.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Our Valentines Day so far....
Kaleb and I had fun today with glue making Valentines for Josh. I am not sure he really wants them but it was alot of fun. Here is the cake I made for dessert tonight. I am proud of my rose even if the perspective is alittle off. It is hard to draw with frosting. I hope that you are all having a great Valentines day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is beautiful!!! seriously..so very creative. i can't even frost with frosting let alone draw. you amaze me!
Ditto on Rach's comment, I cannot even frost a cake without tearing it to shreds, my talent lies solely in pasting the shreds back together again! It is absolutely beautiful! I have some new rose pictures to send you once I get them loaded. Talk to you later :)
I meant to tell you that your cake is lovely and I am jealous cause I have always wanted to be able to decorate cakes. Miss you tons!
That is beautiful... I love them you are amazing I wish I was that creative...
wow!
Post a Comment