Rachel that is gorgeous. I am so impressed you did such a good job. I love the look. I am glad that you have internet now too and can post. I hope the headache is doing better. love you
I think your bedroom is to die for.. I absolutely love it and want to fix mine because mine looks like a dump next to yours.... you are amazing at decorating rach...that is so romantic and elegant( in a good way :) )
i would love to know how you did it... very impressed!!!!!
4 comments:
Look out Trading Spaces! That is totally beautiful, I love it!
Rachel that is gorgeous. I am so impressed you did such a good job. I love the look. I am glad that you have internet now too and can post. I hope the headache is doing better. love you
Very pretty!!!!!
I think your bedroom is to die for.. I absolutely love it and want to fix mine because mine looks like a dump next to yours.... you are amazing at decorating rach...that is so romantic and elegant( in a good way :) )
i would love to know how you did it...
very impressed!!!!!
Post a Comment