Aren't Annastazia's curls cute!I am sorry that I have not posted in a while but she has kept me busy and now I am sick......with a little cold.
I can't believe that she is already a moth old and almost 12lbs.
So far I have one student signed up to start sewing lessons again this month and I am hoping that it works out for more.
I have been cleaning my house today and Joel cleaned out my car which looks great now. It really feels good to walk around a house that is picked up.
Well, I am going to go play monopoly with Joel,
Have a great night everyone!
3 comments:
Her curls are adorable Jill. I can't wait till all of her hair grows in.
Oh my, she looks so like you as a baby though I can see a little of Joel in there as well...But the curls are sooooo you! Take care and hopefully I will see you all again soon!
Beautiful baby jill... I miss you so much... Have fun on your trip
love
Me ;)
Post a Comment